To be honest, when the cast was revealed I’m kinda worried if they can give justice to the characters and to the story itself. I’ve read the book and I know how good and funny it is. So as a reader and a fan of the book, I’m a little bit doubtful if the movie will turn out to be as good as the book. I don’t want it to end up like any other movie adaption. Sayang kasi! But seeing the official movie trailer just awhile ago, I think that they did a good job.
The trailer was really funny and very interesting. The four lead stars fits the role of each of the characters. James Reid suits the character of Cross Sanford. He has that aura that so Cross-ish. I mean just look at James and you see Cross Sanford alive. While going to the girl who’ll play as Eya Rodriguez. Yeah, that’s Nadine Lustre. Honestly speaking, I never imagine her playing as Eya. I’ve watched her once when she is still paired with Aj Mulach and….sorry she didn’t made any lasting impression on me back then. But seeing her in the trailer of DNP, well, I change my mind. She’s good. I love how she played her role. She’s funny, really really funny. And James and her looked good together. Bagay! And going to Yassi Pressman, I know how good she is when it comes to dancing but I never seen her act but I guess she fits the role of Lory. Andre Paras who will play as Chad, the cool guy who loves Lory and the high crush of Eya, is the true newbie when it comes to acting. I have no opinion with this guy. Let’s just see how will he give justice to Chad’s character.
I know many people especially teens are excited about this movie. And yeah, I am one of those. I really can’t wait to watch. So here are some of my favorite scenes yet. This one is based on the trailer that by the way I watched three times. Opps, I think it’s four times already. Hehe.
1. When some girls said ‘Ambitious frog’ and Nadine said ‘Kookak’ then jump like a real frog. I just find it funny.
2.When James give Nadine fifty pesos then she shout on him. Like duh~ she just shouted her boss or shall I say alaga?
3. When James said ‘Pag di ka dumating. Patay ka sa’kin!’ then Nadine just stuck her tongue to James. It’s cute.
4. The bed scene. Opps, don’t get me wrong it is not the bed scene that you think. It’s a wholesome scene, I think. Hahaha.
5. The walis fight.
6. When James told Nadine she’s beautiful and the latter ‘eat’ the crumpled paper she’s holding. Haha. Its both kilig and funny scene.
7. And lastly, my most favorite scene that I can’t get over… when they were soaked in the rain and James hugged Nadine and said “Huwag kang maarte. Hindi ka maganda!” I love how he said it. It so Cross. Hehe.
Here’s the link if you want to watch the full trailer of DNP —-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCSKS3iurdk
credits to the owner of the photo.